In addition to this, we have developed a T3 Enabling Process, that will enable you to develop your organization, so it becomes a natural part of your culture. Culture is what you do every day!
This Toyota Kata T3 Enabling Process is divided into 3 main phases, built on the 40-20-40 model, that illustrates how the outcome of a development activity, should not just be seen as an event - with a narrow focus on the training itself. This model was developed by Robert O. Brinkerhoff.
Based on our learnings working with Toyota Kata for many years and change and learning management theory. We work after the thinking around these 4 questions, when you need to change you culture:
1. The formation of a Steering Group
2. Identify Pilot Project and Team Members
3. Basic training and practice period in Toyota Kata
4. Carry out pilot project
5. Publication of the results of the pilot project
6. Develop internal Toyota Kata Trainers
7. Roll out Toyota Kataon a larger scale