Would you like to enable companies worldwide in transforming their leadership system? Then join us as a Senior Enabler and be a part of our enabling journey.
Enabler with passion for high quality and good relations
As a Senior Enablers you conduct and ensure high quality deliveries of the E3 Enabling process and you support the transformation of leadership systems. You enable sustainable solutions and deliver high-quality products that are used to create results with our business relations. Our deliveries consist of deliveries on all levels in the organizations. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships and promoting BTP in all possible ways, to attract new relationships and to improve market position and penetrate new sectors and regions.
Your goal is to create good relations and cases, so our business relations want to share their learnings and results of using the E3 Enabling process at conferences, seminars, and networking groups.
As a Senior Enabler you will also actively co-develop the BTP product portfolio and E3 Enabling Process together with the rest of the organization. You will actively create content in relations to articles, blog posts, books, and videos to be used for marketing for you and the company.
Furthermore, your role includes supporting BTP Global Services in developing business processes.
Your professional toolbox
- You have experience in change management and helping people through changes, e.g. as a Leader, Consultant, Change Agent or Trainer.
- You are experienced in working with any of the TWI J-programs, Toyota Kata or Hoshin Kanri.
- You have a high degree of networking capabilities and the ability to follow up and maintain strong relationships and thereby secure new tasks/business relations.
- You can adapt to different customer needs with an agile mindset.
- You have the ability to create overview and be part of several projects at the same time, external as well as internal.
- You could have a university degree and/or leadership experience, but it is not essential.
Your personal toolbox includes
- A positive attitude and a high drive.
- Strong communications skills in writing and speech, and the ability to communicate honest, loving, and direct. The company language is English.
- A love for expanding the knowledge threshold of other.
- Willingness to learn and disseminate/share new knowledge.
- Sharing our company values in your heart and soul.
At BTP we value a good work life balance, this means that you will have an average of 16 week of training weeks with a minimum of 12 weeks and a maximum of 22 weeks per year.
BTP is known for being honest, caring, and direct in our approach. As well as being experienced and down to earth coaches, with a gentle and highly effective approach.
We encourage ownership and growth through our company spirit: You are the Enabler of your own change process.
The BTP package
BTP creates the conditions for you to fulfil your role and business objectives, including an effective learning process that builds you through direction, training, coaching and support.
You get a high degree of development and education during the first year, and the onboarding and training will be based on the experience you carry into the job.
We have a sincere and informal yet ambitious culture. With a high degree of freedom under responsibility. We are a team that respect, trust and care for each other. And we have a good and humorous atmosphere in the offices.
The benefits package includes for example:
- Bonus based salary with a guaranteed monthly minimum
- individual education fund
- Mobile, computer and paid internet
- Health insurance
Business Through People (BTP) was established with the desire to create a learning organisation and today we offer leadership training through the unique E3 Enabling Process. The thought behind the concept is a Train-the-Trainer-model giving the leaders different tools to structure their roles and responsibilities in e.g. organization changes or implementing strategies. The company have offices in Denmark, Sweden, and UK, and cooperates with some of the biggest companies both home and abroad. BTP expects a heavy growth in the years to come.
Read more at https://btp.dk/eng/.