- MSc in Production and Management
- 20 years of work experience from a number of Danish and international production companies
- Has worked with project, line and program management within production, logistics and HR / training
- Experienced teacher and coach from 7 years of connection to Aarhus University and regular teaching and coaching as an integral part of management roles in business.
- Teacher in the following languages: Danish and English
Rikke is a consultant at BTP. Rikke teaches and advises in TWI 10-hour Job Instruction, Process Confirmation and "Spot the Talent".
Rikke has since 2008 been working at the wind turbine manufacturer Siemens Gamesa and for the last three years has implemented Training Within Industry (TWI) at factories and sites in Denmark and abroad. It has included recruiting coaches, conducting courses, setting up systems and workflows, and ongoing support of people in production in connection with the operation of the training system.
Throughout her career, Rikke has given high priority to having a close connection to the production floor and has a good understanding of the mechanisms that are at stake when coaches and managers have to change their working methods and behavior.
Rikke lives in Herning with her husband and 3 children. The children are becoming big and self-driving, so it gives time for a good balance between exciting work, time to get involved in the children's hobbies and weekend breaks and holidays with family and good friends.
Live now, wait not till tomorrow.Pierre De Ronsard
Rikke has completed 3 TWI Job Instruction courses at Dansac for both managers and operators. Rikke has done this with an overview and a professionalism that has given us the right point to succeed with TWI implementation, and we look forward to continued cooperation.Dinny Nielsen, Team Lead – Dansac